#1 2006-07-17 15:56:28

F3ABerra
Medlem
Från: Stenungsunds MFK
Registrerad: 2006-04-01
Webbsida

Regeländring i P07 och F07

Hej på er!

I ett utskick från Bob Skinner (ordförande för F3A utskottet i världen) så har han kommenterat ett antal manövrar där det är tveksamheter.
Detta gäller manövrar där det skall vara en paus eller inte mellan momentrollar.

Det har svarats från olika länder och alla är överens om att vi skall köra enligt Bob´s nya förslag.

Dessa ändringar gäller från och med nu! 

Med Vänlig Hälsning
Bernt Olsson
AU Konstflyg

Dear members of the F3A/M/P sub-committee, judges, and other stake-holders/interested parties
Clearly, I have been sleeping on the job! It would appear that the terminology "two of a two-point roll" or "two-point roll" is causing general confusion, and in a few places in Volume F3A of the Sporting Code, this term is interpreted differently.
A two-point roll, is of course a rolling manoeuvre through 360 degrees, with a pause between each 180 degree rotation, or simply, two half-rolls (a four-point roll would be rotation through 360 degrees, with pauses between each 90 degree rotation, or quarter rolls).
I have no doubt that the intention always was, that there must be pauses between the rotations, to define it as a point-roll. This is irrespective of whether point-rolls are in the same direction, or in opposite directions.
The issue is now confused though, with a judging note after manoeuvre F-07.05, which states that the reversal must be immediate. None of us picked this up when the rules were ratified some years ago, and now that we are starting to fly the new schedules, it has surfaced, and created confusion with other manoeuvres where this judging note does not appear. The sub-committee has to look more closely at terminology and I recommend that we stear clear of the term 2-pt rolls, and simply stick to half-rolls for future manoeure descriptions.
With the permission of the sub-committee, and the blessing of the CIAM Bureau, I wish to recommend the deletion of the judging note after manoeuvre F-07.05  "The reversal of the 2-point rolls must be immediate". Once we have agreed on this and received approval, I will ask each of you to communicate this through the various channels at your disposal, so that we can inform and educate as many competitors, officials, and administrators as possible. The organisers of the European Championship in Switzerland, and the AOCC in Japan, will be asked to advise/inform competitors in the last bulletins.
The affected manoeuvres are (let's not concern ourselves with previously-flown schedules):

P-07.05
        P-07.09
        P-07.19
        F-07.05 (the culprit!)
My best regards, and I hope that you have not forgotten to devise, compose, and try out new manoeuvres for the next generation of manoeuvre schedules. A reminder circular will follow shortly.
Bob

• Index
  •  » F3A
  •  » Regeländring i P07 och F07

Sidfot